AXIS SATURDAY SCHOOLS
Axis is running a competition for Key Stage 1 students (Year 1 and 2’s).
The competition is called MY FAMILY.
Pupils are asked to draw a picture of their family, and to submit it to the classroom teacher by Saturday 2nd February 2013 to be entered into the competition.
The prize for the winner is £10.
There will be only 1 winner among Key Stage 1 students (Yr1 to Yr2).
• Each student is expected to draw a picture of their family.
• Paper size should be A4.
• Drawings should be in landscape format.
• Your picture should be an original piece of work – no ‘plagiarising’ of others.
• A rough draft should be submitted to your teacher prior to final copy publishing.
• The pupil’s name and grade should appear bottom right hand corner of the page.
• No entries will be received after the due date. The judge’s decision is final with no correspondence entered into.
This is a component of your child’s Learning Program for this term so please approach it with commitment and determination to motivate your child to do his/her best work.
You can upload your child’s drawing by filling in the form below: