At Axis Tuition we understand that paying the fees for your child’s tuition is not always easy, However, as we registered on the Ofsted voluntary childcare register, you can save money on your tuition fees by paying with childcare vouchers or working tax credits.
Childcare vouchers are an employee benefit that many employers offer to their staff. Not only are they Government-approved but they are also a tax efficient way to pay for childcare.
- If you are receiving childcare vouchers from your employer, you can use them to pay for Axis tuition fees.
- We will need to register with your childcare voucher provider to do this.
- If your employer doesn’t currently offer childcare vouchers, ask them whether they would be willing to look into it. Both employees and employers can make Tax and National Insurance savings by using the childcare voucher schemes.
Working Tax Credit
- If you are able to claim Working Tax Credit, you may be eligible to obtain assistance with the tuition fees for your child at Axis, under the Childcare Element.
- This means that you may be able to get up to 70% of your fees reimbursed! (subject to assessment by the HMRC).
- You can get up to £122.50 extra per week for 1 child, or £210 extra for 2 or more children – it depends on how much you earn.
- You must be working 16 hours or more per week and your child must be below 16 years of age.
- You must be registered with Axis.
How to Claim with Working Tax Credits
To make a claim for the Childcare Element of your Working Tax Credit, all you have to do is phone the HM Revenue & Customs Working Tax Credit helpline on 0345 300 3900 and quote our registration number which can be gotten from your Axis Centre Manager.
For more info please just visit: gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/tax-credits or call us on 020 7607 9330